Not sure why, but that popped into my head when I thought about writing a post about school.
So far this year, I am having a great school year. I am now on my second semester this year, which unfortunately runs through the end of July. But, I am only taking one class this semester so that I can have some kind of a break. And that class is... drumroll please...
Money Management.
For the most part, I am able to cruise through this class because I seem to have a brain for money and can manage it pretty well. For the most part. It's just that I seem to already know most of the stuff I am learning because of a class that I had last year--I just wish that my counselor had said something or that I could have taken a test at registration time that says that I pretty much know what is going to be taught and I can just have a credit for it. But, I understand that there are some things that I don't know that I am getting a benefit out of taking a class.
Luckily, I am at the mid-point of this class and I am set in my schedule. Bad news, though. I have to do schoolwork while my family goes on vacation to Utah in the first week of July to visit my Grandpa. Which means that I either have to work ahead a week the week before--minus discussion boards-- or have an Internet connection available wherever I am so that I can work on it while in Utah. I am hoping to just do a combination of the two.
So by the time the year 2013 rolls around, I should have my Associate's Degree. If everything I outlined for my advisor goes according to plan. Woo-hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment