I know I'm not Catholic, but I feel I must confess.
I am a bad blogger.
I used to cheat when playing Guess Who?.
I have lost 20-25 pounds in about 6-8 months.
Okay, so the last one isn't really a confession; and I guess neither is the first. But they are facts that I have come to realize in the last couple of months. I suck at posting, I mean nearly a year between posts--yikes! I did start one after vacation last year and it is saved, but since I have no idea what I was going to say, I'm probably not going to post it.
My weight loss makes me happy and I hope to continue to lose weight until I get to the point where I am super healthy and happy with my body. Since losing about 20-25 pounds, I have had to buy new pants, as I lost most of my weight around my butt apparently. I've gone down 2 pants sizes, yippee!! Now, I just need to get this stupid gut gone. But I have plans for that. And they include my new buddy, the Omron Pocket Pedometer.
It is a neat little toy that can count my steps while in my pocket or purse. Which means I don't need to clip it to my waistband and have it dig into my stomach while I'm sitting or pop off when I stand up. It can also store up to 41 days worth of data. I really love this piece of technology. I even convinced my parents to get one, as they also like to keep track of their steps--especially my dad, as he is doing a health program thing at work where he needs to walk 10,000 steps per day. He only got his this last week, as it was his birthday present from me.
Enough about the pedometer, I know. Next post, school in the summertime!

You sure sold me!! I just ordered the pedometer and the 10,000 steps book from Amazon!! Can't wait to get them! 25 pounds!!! I am SO PROUD of YOU!!!! Way to go Meredith!! I too am hitting the pavement but I just restarted yesterday so I have nothing to report but my starting weight and I'm NOT reporting THAT!! Keep up the GREAT work and the GREAT blog posts!! Don't wait another year - or month - or week!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie!! Yeah, I won't be sharing the starting number either, that will be just between me, the doctor's office, and the scale. You're gonna love the pedometer, I seriously forget that it's in my pocket until I am getting ready for bed and am cleaning out my pockets!
ReplyDelete