Saturday, July 11, 2009

One Artist Meme

I saw this on Colin's Facebook. I decided to try it and I had fun doing it. It was a little hard, because there were some songs that would be good on one of the other questions! Try it if you dare...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people (or not) and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist: Taylor Swift
Are you male or female: Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)
Describe yourself: Fearless
How do you feel about yourself: A Perfectly Good Heart
Describe your current boy/girl situation: I Heart ?
Describe where you currently live: A Place In This World
If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: The Outside
Your favorite form of transportation: White Horse
Your best friend(s) is(are): Stay Beautiful
Your favorite color is: Change
Favorite time of day: Silent Night
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Forever & Always
What is life to you: Love Story
What is the best advice you have to give: Breathe
If you could change your name, what would it be: Tim McGraw
Thought for the Day: Our Song
How I would like to die: Crazier
My soul's present condition: Tell Me Why

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! Those titles totally work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo. so cool. you must know her songs really well!! i'm not sure i could do that right now. except for intuition, of course!

    ReplyDelete