I guess that since it has been almost 2 months since I blogged, I should try to do better.
One thing I want to mention is that there is a great contest going on here. If I knew how to do this, or had the required materials, I would be making these for myself all the time! I love them and I think that you will to! Go check it out!!
I started my 2 Institute classes two weeks ago. Book of Mormon and Teachings of the Living Prophets. So far, I am really enjoying them.
Also, I have been accepted into the BYU-I Pathway Program that is taking place at Red Mountain Institute as a pilot program. I am excited about this, as I will be getting my college degree and still be able to stay home (ie. not freeze to death if I went to BYU-I) & be with my family and friends. It is also a heck of a lot cheaper than even the community colleges around Mesa, which my parents appreciate! It is all online, so there is no need for textbooks; my classmates and I will be meeting once a week at the Institute building for class activities and support. I can't wait!
I have been hanging out with Amy & Chloe during the day sometimes. I love being with them and seeing Chloe grow. She is just too dang cute!
My present for Miles' 1st birthday is almost finished and I can't wait to see how he reacts.
I think that is all for now. When my Pathway class starts this week, I will let you all know how it is going.
Way to go Mere!! I'm proud of you in all your endeavors and activities!! Thanks so much for the comments on my blog. I always look forward to reading what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteI have a book recommendation for you - - "Sarah's Key". I literally could NOT put this one down!!! I read until I finished it.
meredith~ i absolutely loved your elmo!! it was way impressive, and you have MAD skills, girl!! i adore hand made! alex asked if you made it- and i told him yes. and that when you make something for someone, you put your heart into it. then he looked at me in wonder- is meredith's heart in there?
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! My dad has a copy of that book and I will probably start reading it after he's done.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Amy! Thanks for the compliment on Elmo. And I love Alex's comment. That had me in giggles! My family was wondering what I was laughing at and when I read it to them they laughed too! Alex is one funny kid.
Yayyyy for school! I'm glad you're excited!
ReplyDeleteWhen Miles opened your gift he kind of screamed which is ok, because he was tired. The first present he opened was a toy that lit up, and he cried when he saw that even though he's played with one just like it before. Anyway, now that he's all rested, he plays with your elmo all the time. He loves it!