- Fire Study by: Maria V. Snyder (1/2 count -- started in June, finished in July) Lock and Key by: Sarah Dessen (1/2 count--couldn't get into it, abandoned)
- Rumors by: Anna Godbersen (1/2 count-- started, had to stop in order to finish challenge, will pick back up in August) Take Me There by: Susane Colasanti (1/2 count-- started, had to take back to the library, due and couldn't renew; was wanted by another person)
- Stealing Heaven by: Elizabeth Scott
- The Taker by: J.M. Steele
- How to Build a House by: Dana Reinhardt
- Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Family Affairs by: Jen Calonita
- How to Be Bad by: E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle
- Picture Perfect by: Catherine Clark
- The Debutante by: Kathryn Williams
- Read My Lips by: Teri Brown
- Light Years by: Tammar Stein
- Geek Magnet by: Kieran Scott
- The Clique Summer Collection: Massie by: Lisi Harrison
- The Clique Summer Collection: Dylan by: Lisi Harrison
- The Clique Summer Collection: Alicia by: Lisi Harrison
- The Clique Summer Collection: Kristen by: Lisi Harrison
- Something Borrowed by: Catherine Hapka
- Do-Over by: Niki Burnham
- The Secret Life of a Teenage Siren by: Wendy Toliver
- Charly by: Jack Weyland
It was a little difficult to actually complete this challenge! I was reading up until bedtime to finish the last book. It turns out that I was kind of busier this month than I was last month and didn't have as much time to read. Well, I kinda did, but I was just too lazy/busy to get to reading until the last half of the month. Haha.
Wish me luck on the results of the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival! (I have already won one thing so far!!)
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Great list.. I loved HOW TO BE BAD. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen you get married and you get your house, you will need to have your very own library. Cause you are defiantly on your way to having one. Hahaa! :)
ReplyDeleteTotally loved "How to Be Bad." Then again, I'm a huge huge huge E. Lockhart fan (I talk about her stuff without prompting, in any situation, regardless of relevance) and Lauren Myracle always writes thought provoking books. TTYL and TTFN were works of genius, IMO.
ReplyDelete