Saturday, July 19, 2008

You may already be a winner...

Oh wait, I am!!!

This was soo funny. I was JUST looking at the cool new books page on teenreads.com a few minutes ago. Lo and behold, I saw Girl V. Boy, and thought, "Hey, didn't I enter a contest for that book from the authors themselves? Maybe I should go look at their myspace and check it out. See who won."

And lookie here, I WON!!! Yippee skippee!!

I thought I would share my good news with everyone here after sending my mailing address to the authors.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Meredith! I love free books! (which is partially why I'm hosting the Violet giveaway right now...) When you get free books, you realize what a gift reading truly is. And the book in question sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Winning is such fun!

    Thanks for entering my "living on baby time" ornament giveaway--I wanted to let you know that I have a "baby's first christmas" ornament up for grabs today if you're interested!

    Michelle @ gotchababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete