Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Busy for the Week

I am gonna be soo very busy this week.

I know that in May I said that I was going to quit my job. And I did. For about 2 weeks. Then I realized I needed the money and something to do. But because my shoulder is so sore, I will only be doing the kindergarten crossing this year. Which is fine by me.

Also starting tomorrow, I will be taking a class at MCC. I am going to be taking a photography class at the Southern & Dobson campus from 1 to 3:45 every Monday and Wednesday. It should be fun. I remember that I had a lot of fun in my photography classes in junior high. And I have already had an idea or two for some photos.

And on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be taking a Doctrines of the Gospel class at Red Mountain Institute from 12 to 12:50.

The reason that I haven't posted anything for the last couple of weeks is that I have been watching the Olympics. Heck ya, baby! I was soo excited when Michael Phelps won his 8th gold medal. Some of those races were so close and were just amazing. My other favorites were the gymnastics-artistic, rhythmic, and trampoline; volleyball-indoor and beach! I was very excited when Kerry Walsh and Misty May-Treanor won their second gold medal in a row! It was just incredible; those two make a great team. And I have been staying up to watch the various games and sports be played. I wish that they would put the entire thing on DVD. That would be cool- then you could just go pick and choose at your leisure what to watch.

That's all for now. And maybe after I am in the groove for my classes, I will try to post my photos, if I feel that they are good enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meredith - I don't know if you noticed it on YA Weekly or not, but you won ALPHA DOG by Jennifer Ziegler from last week's giveaway!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun that your taking classes! It's good for you to get involved! I hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete