My Mom, Dad, and Colin got back from their trip to San Francisco last night. I stayed home to take care of the puppies and house; I actually had a pretty good time while I was here by myself. They had a great time visiting friends and family and doing the touristy things like Alcatraz, Chinatown, Intel Museum, Ghirardelli Square, etc. And they brought me back some presents!!!
How awesome are they?! The pictures say it all, I think.
A chcocolate brown t-shirt that has a cable car under the words San Francisco California, some solid milk chocolate from Ghirardelli in the shape of the Golden Gate Bridge, 2 Chinese fans-1 wooden lace stamped, 1 wooden with blue fabric that has blue and pink flowers and golden stars and moon accents, two Intel guy keychains-1 plastic & blue and 1 stuffed and purple (we love those little guys in this house!), a really cute golden brown box from a store in Chinatown, a little notebook, 2 wire necklaces- 1 black 1 gold, 1 brown necklace, 2 glass pendants (1 heart shaped, 1 multi-colored swirl teardrop shaped)
And I am thinking possibly the best of them all... FOUR charms for my charm collection! Two cable cars (1 small and 1 large) An I Heart San Francisco charm, and a Chinese symbol that means love.
So I repeat... My family is awesome.







It's been a really long time and It think I might have done it wrong last time and the ridges on the roof of his mouth are more pronounced now too. It was funny! His tounge is longer than it was too!
ReplyDeleteGreat souvenirs!
ReplyDelete