Saturday, June 7, 2008

May Reading List

Not as many as I would have liked to have read. But as I said in the previous blog, May was hectic.

5*1*08...The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by: E. Lockhart

5*2*08...My Loco Life by: Lee McClain

5*2*08...Will the Real Raisin Rodriguez Please Stand Up? by: Judy Goldschmidt

5*4*08...On Pointe by: Lorie Ann Grover

5*7*08...The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by: Deb Caletti

5*10*08...Exodus by: Julie Bertagna

5*13*08...The Other Half of Me by: Emily Franklin

5*14*08...Backstage Pass by: Gaby Triana

5*14*08...Finding Daddy by: Louise Plummer

5*16*08...Girl of the Moment by: Lizabeth Zindel

5*20*08...Don't Hex With Texas by: Shanna Swendson

5*21*08...Audrey, Wait! by: Robin Benway

5*24*08...Wish You Were Here by: Catherine Clark

5*29*08...Nobody's Princess by: Esther Friesner

I think my favorites were in no particular order:

Don't Hex with Texas (#4 in the Katie Chandler series, magic but in a good way. love them all. read them. seriously. #1 is Enchanted, Inc. #2 is Once Upon Stilettos and #3 is Damsel Under Stress. Mesa City Library has them all)

Exodus (a good futuristic book about what could happen if we don't start taking care of the planet)

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (a girl tries to infiltrate a boys only club at her boarding school. hilarious!)

Nobody's Princess (and it's follow up that I finished the first day of June {Nobody's Prize} about Helen of Troy and what she could have been like as a child/teenager)

Wish You Were Here (a family road trip full of surprises)

No comments:

Post a Comment