Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eeep!

I am really going through with it. I am going to open a shop on Etsy and sell some of my spin art creations.

Right now I am still working out the details and trying to get the pictures and everything all worked out. I am definitely excited, but also waay scared. I mean, what if nobody likes it or looks at it, and it just sits there? That would suck, because I have done a search there for spin art and there are only 2 things on there and you really have to search for them because they are hidden between spun yarn. So I know that it is kinda original, but it would suck if nothing happened. But this is pretty much a summer project if nothing happens.

Here is a sneak peek at the banner I created for the shop:




I am pretty sure I am going to try to look at some classes at MCC for the fall. Classes like child development, art classes, stuff that I would actually like. Nothing too stressful for now.


P.S. I cannot wait to be an Aunt!!! Amy & P-Brain are gonna find out what the baby is on the 8th!

1 comment: