Blue Archipelago is hosting a reading challenge for the month of July! The rules are incredibly simple... Read as many books as possible between July 1st and July 31st. Then post the list of the books you read on your blog.
How perfect is this for me?! I already do all that! So I might as well participate. I am gonna tell you what is on the page if you want to sign up.
Some information if you would like to participate as well...
- Sign up by July 14th here.
- Make sure you blog about it to join and that you post the number of books you are going to try to read during the month.
- And post the list of books you read during the month by August 7th!
The Rules...
- Only books read between July 1st and July 31st count towards the challenge
- You can include re-reads, as long as they are read during the month of July
- Books that you abandon will only count as half a book
- If you read to your children you can include all books which have more than 100 pages
- You can include up to 2 graphic novels
- You can include up to 2 - (if you have a visual impairment that prevents you from reading, then you can just use audio books for the challenge)
- Books you read for other challenges are eligible- use this as an opportunity to catch up
- If you start a book before July 1st and then finish it during the month of July, then you can count it as half a book
There is a prize!...
Entrants who complete the challenge are eligible to win an Amazon gift voucher for $20 (£10).
And my goal is....
I plan to read just as many as I did this month, which is... (bear with me as I count the books I have read...) 20. So my challenge goal is 20 books.

Hi Meredith,
ReplyDeleteYou've won a copy of Shift! Please stop by our blog for more details:
http://classof2k8.blogspot.com/
Thanks!