Merry Christmas, everybody!!!
Today was an awesome day. We all slept in until almost 9 and then started to open presents when Preston and Amy got here. This was the year of the DVDs. It was crazy; I got like 5 or 6 sets of DVDs, Dad got almost all DVDs, Colin got half DVDs, Amy got a humongous stack of DVDs from Preston, Preston got a few, and Mom got a couple.
But I was sooo excited, because there have been some movies that have been on my list for the last 3 or 4 years. One of them was Charly! And I finally got it today.
Preston and Amy tortured me with one present. They had a huge box and inside that was another box, and another one inside that one, and then finally the present inside that one. (It was an iPod shuffle, if you are curious.)
Then I got a stuff expansion pack for the Sims 2, a new cell phone (my old one kept turning off in the middle of a conversation all on it's own) and a really cute Hershey's recipe box that had some yummy looking recipes inside. And of course, the obligatory calendar and chocolate.
I cannot remember what everyone else got (other than the DVDs) except for what I gave to them. Mom got a big metal star from Southwest Pottery on the corner of Val Vista & Main. Dad got a DVD set of the Original Mickey Mouse Club (great for when he walks on the treadmill!) Colin got an I-CY (that is like an idog, but a penguin!) And Amy got a cookbook stand and then an apron that I ordered from kimandjason.com (which she got a big kick out of! plus she has needed an apron for a while). Preston didn't get anything from me... I just realized that. But in a way, he gets the apron & cookbook stand too, because Amy will use those for cooking his meals! Haha.
All in all, it was an extremely good, relaxing day.
No comments:
Post a Comment