The stuff I think about, things that are going on with me, books I have read lately, and other random things that I feel like sharing...
Friday, December 14, 2007
20!!!!!
Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday Dear Meeee, Happy Birthday to Me!!!!
Yay, I turned 20 years old today!! I am sooo excited! I cannot wait until tonight!! Pictures with the fam. and presents!! Not to mention 5-Layer Brownies from Sweet Cakes for dessert. And, ooooh, dinner of my choice-Spaghetti & Garlic Bread. Yummy!!
So Happy Birthday to ME!!!!
It was an awesome day. I had lunch with Mom at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, took a lovely nap in the afternoon, had dinner with the family (we never did get around to taking pictures,) opened presents, and had the yummy nummy brownies (there are a ton left over; we got a half pan and there is like 3/4 of it left!)
Got an awesome umbrella that is so compact, it fits into what looks like an eyeglass case. The first 3 books of the Tennis Shoes Series (they had to be replaced, they got ruined when I was younger.) A 2 GB memory card for my camera (yippeee!!) The Legally Blonde: the Musical Soundtrack. And Meet the Robinsons on DVD. So I did pretty well and had a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR MEREDITH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :)
i hope it is fabulous! have fun.
you deserve it!
(alex wishes you a happy day too)
ps- now you have me thinking about that decadent layered brownie from sweet cakes!! deeelish!
Mere - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Melissa says Happy Birthday too but she is puffed up like a chipmunk due to her losing her wisdom - - teeth that is. :) She will call you when she can talk a little better.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY FROM MEEEE TO YOU. I WISH IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY SO I COULD PARTY TOOOOOOOO!! I hope you had a wonderful day. As soon as I get better we shall do something. loves!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated 20th!!! And thanks for the birthday comment on our blog! Didn't realize our birthdays were so close! Fun!
ReplyDeletemerry christmas to you too! i hope it's filled with fun, family and yummy food.
ReplyDelete