Just now, I was sitting in the family room, reading a library book called Zombie Blondes. Colin got up from his computer chair and started to look for the camera. I thought that he was taking a picture of Suzy, doing something cute or something because she had just come in. Turns out that the picture he wanted to take was of me! And now I see why...
So, I said that there was a better position and to take another picture.
What do you think? Pretty funny, no? This afternoon, I took a nap, and to prevent my glasses from getting bent, I took them off, and put them on the book which was on my nightstand. Well, I placed them on the book's face right on the eyes and it just cracked me up! I should have taken a picture... And Colin just helped me take the picture to show how funny it was.
ha ha! that is hilarious! man you read a lot! when i grow up, i wanna be you.
ReplyDeletetake care, meredith. :)
That is really funny! In the second picture it almost looks like the book is smirking more lol! Like she got the joke.
ReplyDeleteYou're silly!
ReplyDeleteHehe! I love it! : )
ReplyDeleteHilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute!!! I love the glasses one as well. it just fits. :)
ReplyDelete-lauren
:D
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious. What a great picture. Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteHilar! I must get a copy of this now.
ReplyDelete