Friday, July 4, 2008

Etsy!!

My Etsy shop is up and running!!! Add me to your favorites!
Go check it out here!!

I have some waay cute spin art up there. And I am pretty sure that you will like them. Let your friends know so that they, too, can see and possibly buy, the cuteness!

~Meredith

PS... EEEeeeee!!!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, i love the etsy shop! so cool you do this!
    of course you can come to bailey's baptism. it's saturday @ 11 am at the stake center on Houston Ave. between Higley and Recker. we'd love to see you there!
    after i am done with this craziness, i will have more time to check out your stuff. again, way cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith,

    I have a friend who's very handy with HTML who was able to adjust the code for me - he was able to change the side margins and then copy the column background so that it was wider. One of the things I really dislike about Blogger layouts is the very narrow columns and super-wide margins, but at least you can change them up a bit.

    Thanks for entering the contest - I hope you check back often.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'd love to blog interview you sometime about your spin art! How COOL.

    ReplyDelete