Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Temptress Four

I sooo want to read this book. I can't wait for the library to get it, so that I can read it and be happy that I finally got to read it after seeing it on some book websites I look at quite often! Haha.



From the official website by the author of The Temptress Four, Gaby Triana, the summary of the book that I am so anxiously awaiting the arrival of at the library:



Four longtime friends have just graduated from high school and are embarking on a Carribean cruise ship- The Temptress- for one last time together before going off to separate colleges. One little problem. The night before the trip, they visit a fortune teller at the senior fair. Big mistake. Not only does the woman know the girls are about to take a trip together, but she delivers an uncanny prediction as she slaps down the Death tarot card- and one of the girls won't be coming home. What is a partier to do?

Plus, the author is having a contest!!! You know me, I LOVE contests!

The rules are here:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14999873&blogID=398266999

So check it out, if you feel like it... And if I happen to win, let me know if anyone knows somebody who would like a starbucks card... Y'all know that I don't drink anything except water. Plus I am Mormon, so coffee is a big no no... so I would either need to give it away or use it on pastries... hmm not a bad idea. Haha.

1 comment: