Friday, May 16, 2008

Sleepy Time

For a very long time, like the last 4 to 6 years or so, I have had a very hard time falling asleep. And then staying asleep. Insomnia really sucks. I have been falling asleep anywhere between 11 and 4 at night, waking up 4 or 5 times a night and then waking anywhere between 8 & 11. So not good.

Lately I have been extra tired, though. Mom and I figured out last week that it was one of the side effects from the medicine that I am taking to help my migraines go away. It makes me exhausted, forgetful, dizzy & woozy, and my feet tingly. So on either Thursday or Friday last week, we finally ordered a sleep mask that I have had my eye on for awhile but never had the guts to order. We figured that with the extra fatigue and side effects it would be good for me to try to fall asleep as soon as possible in as dark an environment as possible.


We went to this website and I chose the pattern and style I liked best (Golden Hour in Opulence, they have many different styles on the homepage) and ordered it. The package came on Monday or Tuesday. We were both highly surprised & pleased at how fast it came.


I am being totally lazy and just taking a screen shot of the picture from the website of the sleep mask that I ordered. Maybe I will take a picture of myself with it on later. But isn't it just adorable?!

Can I just say that I LOVE this sleep mask. It blocks out all light, is sooo comfy, cute, and is just amazing. I love love love love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment