Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some interesting pictures

So for the last few months, I have been carrying my camera around in my purse and actually taking pictures with it!
Here are some of the more, shall we say, interesting pictures.

Mom and I found this at Borders! It is so cute.



I have seen this sign around town while driving. This one was at Hampton & Power and the sign just cracked me up! "50% off hair extensions!"




Suzy is just so adorable. I had been taking pictures in the house that day and she was barking at the flash (she has a thing with lights, lightning, flashes, and flashlights. It's really funny.) So I was letting her look at my camera and I took these pictures of her. She is just sooo cute. {The first two are the funny pics. The one on the far right is what she normally looks like while chilling around the house. Although, she kinda looks cross eyed there.}






This one is just plain scary. I saw this lady when we went to go pick up the rental car for the weekend trip to Yuma for Quentin's birthday. (I didn't go, my back was sore.) This lady is one of the scariest drivers on the road in my opinion (Preston's too!)
The scary things about her:
*She is a little old lady
*She has a handicapped sticker hanging from her rear view (you can't see it in the picture)
*She is smoking
*She is talking on her cell phone
*She is doing both at the same time while driving.


Anyways, those are just a few of my favorite pictures I have taken recently.

1 comment:

  1. You're so silly! You come across the funniest things. You crack me up! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete