Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy Crazy

Today, when I got home from the kindergarten cross shift, I pulled into the driveway and looked at the front door. On the doorstep, there was the newspaper (which wasn't there when I left, I think it was by the tree) and a package. I saw the package and was like, OOOOOHHHH!! Packages are fun! Then I looked at the label, it was for me! Then I looked at the return address, Deseret Book. Wha? I KNOW I didn't order anything from there and I am pretty sure there weren't any contests running for anything from there.

So, I open the package and there is a book. Thinking there might be a note or something I flip through the book --nothing. I look in the envelope it came in --nothing. So I am entirely confused. One minute later (I know, crazy I thought/did all that within a minute,) my mom walks in from dropping Colin off at school (AIMS testing today, he passed so he got to skip morning classes and had to be at school in time to catch the bus for EVIT.) She has no clue as to why I got this book either.

I hadn't even heard of the book that I received either, so I am not entirely sure if I should be excited or not. I got online, went to deseretbook.com and looked for an email address so that I could ask them if they know why I received this book. So I am currently waiting for a response and am very very confused as to what is going on....

Just checked my email. Deseret Book has no way of knowing who sent it to me or why. So I guess this will just be an unsolved mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment