Oh my poor poor Mommy.
On her way to the bathroom this morning, she was using her crutches, and was swinging her leg to get going. She jammed her toe on her LEFT foot (the one she didn't break) into the crutch. It looked dislocated. So she woke me up (again) and I took her to the hospital. We waited for 4 hours before we were able to leave. We got in real quick and they took x-rays, and before they could look at them and tell us what was up, they got slammed with people. So we waited for awhile and found out that she had broken her 2nd toe. They popped it back into place and buddy-wrapped it. Now later today, we are going back to the podiatrist so that they can give her more specific instructions.
Poor thing.
Oh my goodness!! Poor thing!! She is not having a good week. Tell her I'm sorry that she is struggling and I hope her toe and ankle heals fast. :(
ReplyDeletesheesh, she can't catch a break, can she? (seriously, no pun intended.)a broken toe too?
ReplyDeletesorry for all that she's having to go through.
hope she heals soon.