See picture...

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention. When you are outside for half an hour, 5 days a week, for at least 4 months (I think that is how long it was before they showed up strong like that) wearing flip flops you get these lines. My flip flops happen to be of the wide strap variety, therefore the big white lines on my feet! So I thought I would take a picture before my tan lines fade and I forget what they looked like.
A couple of weeks ago in my Institute class, I was sitting there with my feet resting on their outside edge, like I always do, when one of the straps on my left flip flop broke. I was so mad/sad. I loved those flip flops. I had had them since a week before Preston & Amy's wedding. I wore them to the wedding & reception. They were worn in and sooo comfy. I miss those lovely flip flops. So I went to Target (Yay, Target!!) after class to shop for new flip flops. The only requirements were that they were comfy and the strap was wide enough to cover the white parts of my feet. Luckily the pair that I bought ($10, heck ya!) were cute (black bottoms with a striped ribbon strap,) comfy, and the straps covered everything but like 1/16th of an inch! So it wasn't too bad.
Amy thinks that I should wear thinner strapped flip flops so that I can get a zebra stripe thing going on. My response, "Eh, not so much."
Also, I finally got around to taking a picture of my bookshelf. It is crazy. I seriously need a new one, preferably a big one!

I don't have any room on my walls to hang that picture frame that says "laugh" and is leaning against the wall on top of my bookcase. And yes, that is my waterfall photo from general photo in 9th grade, and my dolls & stuffed animals that I love the most and can't bear to put into a box in the garage. And under the white curtain--my scrapbooking stuff~ i.e. magazines, paper, stamps, embellishments, album, etc. in the brown tote. Not that you can see it all that well.
Oh yeah, under my dolls & animals is my clarinet that I haven't played in years and is actually Mom's. I should actually probably clean up my room a little. Hmm. Maybe later.
Hey! I just read your comment on Keri Mikulski's blog about favorite summer memories and had to read more about you because your comment was so cool! I see you have a lot of the Clique books. If you like those, you should check out FRENEMIES (comes out May 13)! XO
ReplyDelete