Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Teeth...

I just got back from the dentist. I had to get 3 cavities filled and a nightguard made. I clench my teeth a lot at night and end up waking with a sore jaw. So after the cavities were filled (no shots!) they got to work on the nightguard. Oh my goodness. Putting the goopy stuff and plastic thing in-- it wasn't that hard; but taking it out was almost like pulling a tooth! Which I have had done, so it was pretty close. ButI got it done and am glad it's over. Now my nightguard should be done within 2 weeks. If it is done sooner, YAY! Iknow, I know, it is totally bizarre to be thrilled over getting a nightguard, but hey, that's me!

I cannot wait until next week... SPRING BREAK!!!!! My arm and shoulder will get to rest for a whole WEEK. I am so excited! I just want to sleep in sooo bad. Maybe I will make a visit or two or four to the library to get books.

Have an awesome day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment