*The website recently changed their donation from 10 grains of rice per correct answer to 20 grains of rice. Awesomeness!
The stuff I think about, things that are going on with me, books I have read lately, and other random things that I feel like sharing...
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Good Fun for a Good Cause
My mom found this website that is really cool. For every word that you get the definition right, the website donates 10 grains of rice* for the UN to help end world hunger. You can go for as long as you would like, donating as much as you can. Earlier, I was at the school with my mom and I was playing and got up to 3000 grains of rice before I had to leave. It is nice to know that I can help make a difference. If you click the picture, it will take you to the website. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Thanksgiving to YOU - Meredith!! Hope you are having a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete~Connie
happy thanksgiving, meredith! the rice website is really cool. i must check it out.
ReplyDelete