If you have ever been in Mesa, along Main between Gilbert and Lindsay, then you should know of the "Diving Lady." Today, Mom & I were going along there from my podiatry appointment at Stapley & Baseline to Bumper to Bumper to pick up our car from being fixed. Bumper to Bumper is on Main Street between Lindsay and Val Vista. So we went from the doctor's to Main Street to get the car, and I happened to have my camera out and just taking silly pictures of things in the vicinity. Like there was this semi-truck next to us and it had the following on its side, which for some reason it cracked me up, so I took a picture.
So when we got to Main Street,
and as I had my camera out already,
I decided I wanted
a picture of the Diving Lady
and took this one.

As we were beginning to pass it,
I wanted a more close up
picture of it and got this one.

As soon as I saw it on the screen of my camera, I cracked up. Mom was asking me why I was laughing soo hard. So I said that when we get to Bumper to Bumper I would show her. When she parked, she cracked up even harder than me, which got me going {and those of you who have seen me really cracking up know what that looks like ;) } So I thought I would share that little story and pictures with everyone.
Loves to all!

This is great, Meredith! I love that!
ReplyDelete