Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Back

Ok, I am back. The awesomeness only lasted for a week. I couldn't make it last any longer than that. I just ran out of ideas and the stress of being sneaky was beginning to get to me.

I was pulling a prank at work. And it was quite fun. I kept a blog and created an email address specifically for the prank.

The blog is at www.saveclarasduckies.blogspot.com. Go. See what I have been up to for a week now.

Hahahaha!

6 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures. Poor duckie with a gun to his head. Must have been scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

    I remember my teacher did something similar in second grade and I never forgot it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny.

    Thanks for entering my giveaway, btw, and for the book rec. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe :) you're so sweet to offer an item for the giveaway! how nice of you! i'm just going to leave things the way they are this weekend, as a majority of people enter to win on friday, and friday's almost over. but if you're interested, I'd love to feature you on an upcoming weekend! just email me if you'd like to do it. my first available date is 3/27. thepinkpotpourri {at} yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is hilarious! i loe the pictures you took of each duckie's possible demise. you are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete