Monday, February 2, 2009

Help Me Out

OK, my dear lovely friends... I have a favor to ask of you. It will take you all of, maybe, 5 minutes.

I would like you to send an email to author, Maria V. Snyder, saying that I recommended her books, The Study Series--Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study-- to you. Because, really, I do recommend them. They are great books. They are books that I would re-read over and over again.

If at least 5 of my "friends/relatives/co-workers/strangers" (her words, not mine!) email her, I will receive a signed copy of my choice of the Study books! And since I have 2 of them, I know exactly which one I want.


So if you would like to help me out, email Maria at: maria at mariavsnyder dot com. (I write out email addresses like that to help avoid spammers.) Please make sure to include MY name: Meredith Foster, and that I mentioned her books in the email. After you do that, leave me a comment on here, saying that you did this for me.

I would be deeply appreciative, as it would complete my collection of the series!

Thanks!
~Meredith

3 comments:

  1. I sent Maria an email. Hope you get the book you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meredith, you sent me a question on my blog several days ago that I didn't see until now -- it was regarding the Pulse Spring Fling Contest.

    You asked if the fictional couple had to be from a book, and the answer is no. Any fictional couple is fine.

    Sorry it took me so long to answer!!
    That contest ends Feb 14 so you still have a few days to enter if you haven't already.

    xo

    ReplyDelete