I just won a bike!! I am soo excited. And I cannot believe it! My family cannot believe my luck! They always laugh at how many contests I win for books and stuff, but this one... Their jaws are dropping!
And since this is an on-going thing, I will give you all the link in hopes that you can win some awesome prizes too! I can't win anything anymore, since it is one win per household... :( But, that just increases your chances!
http://www.99centbidforvalue.com/
Trust me. Some of the prizes are just awesome and you will be trying for every chance you get to win them! Make sure that you go to the bottom of the page and read the Rules and Regulations, so that you can make sure that you are eligible and to know when the prizes are going up for "auction."
I WON A BIKE!!!!
Sorry, I just cannot get over that.
You are on lucky chicka deeta! Hahaha
ReplyDeleteWow! That IS amazing! Happy riding!
ReplyDeleteyou DO have amazing luck!! wow, a bike.
ReplyDeletei gave you an award on my blog. :)