Monday, September 1, 2008

Videos

Okay, so I have decided to post two videos of that I took during that incredible storm on August 28th.

This first one is of the storm from the front door. It is one minute, ten seconds long.



This is the one where I am babbling to myself about the experience for my photography class. So, turn the sound down on this one! Just enjoy the view, as I did. I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE!!! I sound like a complete idiot otherwise. The video is 5 minutes and 1 second long. Edited: The video was too big to be put up. I had to cut it and make it into 2 videos and will post it that way. Please do as I ask and turn the volume down so as not to hear the random ramblings of a person on a natural happy high of being in the rain and seeing a most incredible sight. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment