He had some tests run almost half the time he was in the hospital. He is so happy to be home. And, I tell ya, the dogs are thrilled to have him home, too! Alex was just completely mopey with him gone.
I haven't been informed as to what will be going on with him now or what the state of his health is officially, but I think Mom will probably give me that information tomorrow or in the next few days.
Hope your dad is feeling better. Sending hugs. :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Meredith!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to drop you a quick note.. Congrats on winning the ITunes GC. Email me your address at kerimikulski@gmail.com and I'll drop it in the mail ASAP.
Hugs,
Keri :)
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that you've won a prize from author Tricia Rayburn via my POPULAR VOTE blog launch party. Shoot me an email with your mailing address and I'll get that to you asap.
Best,
Micol
(micol at micolostow dot com)