Just to start off with a little announcement. OK, I have won another contest, or maybe it was 2, hmm... I can't remember.
Anyways, as the month of March comes to a close, I thought I would let you all know what I have read this month. Also, I took the list of books from my Books Read Notebook and made a "wish" list on amazon.com that has all of the books that I have read. On amazon, it doesn't let you put duplicates on the lists, so it was good for me because I was able to see how many different books I have read.
At the beginning of March, the books that I read are as follows (the numbers at the beginning are the days that I finished reading them, just so you know):
3*1-A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson (a book I own)
3*3-How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro (a book I won)
3*5-The Sorcerer King by Frewin Jones (3rd book in the WONDERFUL Faerie Path series)
3*7-The Squad: Perfect Cover by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
3*9-The Squad: Killer Spirit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
3*9-Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson
3*10-Legacy by Kate Brian (#6 in the Private Series)
3*11-Mob Princess: For Love & Money by Todd Strasser
3*12-Mob Princess: Stolen Kisses, Secrets, & Lies by Todd Strasser
3*12-Mob Princess: Count Your Blessings by Todd Strasser
3*14-Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer (a book I bought at Borders)
3*18-Getting to Third Date by Kelly McClymer (another contest win!)
3*19-Wuthering High by Cara Lockwood (#1 in the Bard Academy Series)
3*20-The Scarlet Letterman by Cara Lockwood (#2 in the Bard Academy series)
3*21-Moby Clique by Cara Lockwood (#3 in the Bard Academy series. I bought this book because neither of the libraries had a copy and I REALLY REALLY wanted to read it.)
3*23-She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot
3*25-Deadline by Chris Crutcher
3*27-The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor (#1 in The Looking Glass Wars Trilogy)
And currently I am reading Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor, which is #2 in the Looking Glass Wars trilogy. Unfortunately as soon as I am done with this one, it looks like I will have to wait awhile until the next book, as this is a new series. Darn.
So if you decide to check out any of the books that I read this month, I would recommend almost all of them. The only 2 books that I read that didn't completely capture my interest or that I just didn't like some parts of it were Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson and She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot. Prom was good enough, it just kind of bored me; while She Went all the way was a disappointment because I usually LOVE Meg Cabot's books. It had a good story idea, she just could have gotten rid of some of the scenes that made me uncomfortable. I had to skip pages-enough said.
Anyways.
I will make a list of the books that I own tomorrow and post them. So if any of you that live close by want to borrow any, just let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment