This is toooooo funny. Over the years we have noticed that whenever we give the dogs peanut butter in just the right spot, they do this. It always makes us laugh. Amy had never seen it before, so we decided to give the pups a treat and let them have some peanut butter & then tape it. (Monty {the big white one} is the best one to watch do this, because his tongue is the longest.) As you can tell we have a fun time when we decide to give them this rare treat. Too too good.
Too fun! Lovin' the blog! So good to "see" you!
ReplyDeleteOK!! That is hi-lar-i-ous!!! Poor Pitiful Pups with Peanut Putter!! -try saying that 5 times!
ReplyDeleteHey Mere! Melis told me about your blog so I thought I'd check it out! SO FUN!! I cracked up over the "Diving Lady" too! She's "to dive for!!" Yuk. Yuk.