Saturday, October 13, 2007

Charlie!

Yippity Skippidy!!! I found the cord. It was on the island in the kitchen, under a few papers. So I will now be able to do my blog on Charlie. So Charlie is a 2 month old chihuahua mix stray that Preston and Amy got from the pound. A few weeks ago, Amy went to the pound to adopt Charlie (Preston and I were the only other ones that knew about it). It was hard to keep it a secret because every time that I had to go shopping with them to get stuff that they would need for the puppy, I had to lie to my parents about what we were doing. Amy loves this puppy to death. He is adorably cute. On Tuesday, October 9th, Preston picked Charlie up from the pound, after he was fixed. He was sooo groggy that night, that he hardly did anything except lift his head. Eventually the drugs started to wear off, and he was able to start eating and drinking. He started to walk around too. On Wednesday night, Preston & Amy brought Charlie over to our house to meet everyone and one of our dogs, Alex. Alex is the leader of the pack and the smallest one of our 3 dogs. Amy has pictures of that night. It was hilarious. Alex was scared of Charlie at first (he is not used to dogs that are not in our family already.) Alex is at least twice as big as Charlie. Eventually they started to play and get along. Last night, I went over to P&A's and played with Charlie and Amy for awhile. Charlie is completely different when not drugged up. He is very hyper (but then again, what puppy isn't?) and loves to play. He has a few toys, but his favorite is the pink platypus seen in the picture. Later that night, after we were done playing, Amy and I started to watch the Care Bears Movie that I had gotten from Netflix. Charlie fell asleep and was either with Amy or on my chest. He was sooo warm. What a cutie pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment